TikTok is an extremely popular place to create and share interesting ideas and funny moments. You can also make a duel video with others using their TikTok video. But once you want to share the video to other social platforms, one thing you should notice is that each TikTok comes with a watermark on the upper-left and bottom-right of the frame. You probably don’t want to show the TikTok logo and your ID while sharing these videos. So is there a way to remove watermark from a TikTok video?
Yes, and we’re here to help. In this post, you’re going to learn how to remove TikTok watermark on your computer and share the video everywhere without watermark.
- Part 1. Best Way to Remove TikTok Watermark
- Part 2. Alternative Way to Remove TikTok Watermark Online
- Part 3. Bottomline
Best Way to Remove TikTok Watermark
It happens that you accidentally uploaded a video on TikTok that’s not well-prepared. You can download the video to get it back and do further editing, but the fact that it’s already got a watermark in it is always annoying. Or in another scenario, you want to recreate TikTok videos from other posters, the videos you download will also come with watermarks. It’s better to get rid of them and of course, share them elsewhere with credit to the original creator.
In both of the cases, you will need to remove the watermark from TikTok videos. It looks like a difficult task, but in TunesKit AceMovi, you can easily cut the watermark out of the frame from a TikTok video. And there’re more than one methods you can take away the watermark from videos in AceMovi. Keep reading.
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor is a powerful video editor that provides multiple effects and transitions. It comes with a screen recorder which can record images as well as the sound coming out of your computer. As a well-established video editor, AceMovi is mounted with features like split screen, filters, animations, texts, and music library. The user-friendly interface comes with all the effects and tools you need to embellish your video. You can easily use the crop feature to remove TikTok watermark, or you can blur the watermark and replace it with your own logo.
- Basic and advanced features that make your video better
- Multiple filters, transitions, text, sound effects, music
- User-friendly interface
- Import as many photos or footage as you want
- Remove TikTok watermark with ease
Next up, I'm going to show you how to remove tiktok watermark in TunesKit AceMovi. Before you edit your video, make sure that you have already installed TunesKit AceMovi on your computer.
Add Media Files to TuneKit AceMovi
Open TunesKit AceMovi on your computer, then import the video files downloaded from TikTok to the media box. You can click on the import button to upload or directly drag and drop the video files into the box.
Add Video to the Timeline
To add your TikTok video to the timeline, you can directly drag and drop them one by one. Or you can press Ctrl+A to select all the media files and drag them to the timeline. You may want to drag the slider above the timeline to zoom in/out the timeline so that you can edit your video more easily.
Remove Watermark with 3 Ways
There're three ways you can remove TikTok watermark in AceMovi, here they are:
1. Crop the video： Click on the icon on the toolbar, then customize the size of your video by dragging the edges. Adjust it until the watermark is totally out of the frame.
2. Blur the watermark: Click the Regional Effect tab on the right menu, then drag the blur effect on top of the video track. Move and change the scale of the blur effect to completely cover the watermark.
3. Cover the watermark with your logo: You can import your own logo into the media box then drag it to the timeline, then adjust the scale and position until it covers the watermark.
Once done editing your video, click the Export button on the middle left and export your video. Click the Settings, you'll be able to choose the output parameters. And by clicking the Change button, you can change the output location.
Alternative Way to Remove TikTok Watermark Online
Kapwing is a free online video editor you can use to remove TikTok watermarks in several different ways. There are a few different ways you can use Kapwing to remove watermarks from your TikTok videos. Here're some of the ways to remove watermarks by:
• Cropping out the watermark
• Covering the watermark with one of your own
• Blurring the watermark
• Replacing the watermarked section with a non-watermarked section
To sum up, you can remove TikTok watermark both in TunesKit AceMovi and Kapwing's web editor. But for better video quality and more stable pocessing, AceMovi is always the best choice. Besides, AceMovi provides miscellaneous effects and resources that you can directly use in the software. So what are you waiting for? Check out the button below to download the latest version of TunesKit AceMovi now.