What is a good video cutter? For many video creators, a good video cutter program should perform well in cutting features, supporting video formats, video resolutions, etc. Finding a video cutter program that balances various characteristics is not an easy job. Especially for Mac users, there can be fewer choices compared to the Windows system. If you are finding which is the best video cutter for Mac, this post will help you. In this post, we will sort out some of the best video cutters for Mac users. Read it on and pick up one program that you may need.
- 5 Best Video Cutters for Mac
- Top 1. AceMovi Video Editor
- Top 2. Movavi Video Editor
- Top 3. Power Director
- Top 4. Kapwing Video Editor
- Top 5. FlexClip
5 Best Video Cutters for Mac
Top 1. AceMovi Video Editor
AceMovi is a recommended video cutter and the best program to trim videos for Mac users. AceMovi video editor is a comprehensive video editing program available on both Windows and Mac systems. This video cutter program is very easy to use and even a green hand can use this program to cut any video clips without encountering any hassle. AceMovi Video Editor allows users to add elements, background music, sound effects, filters, etc. to their videos. After cutting videos, AceMovi supports users to export video clips in any video format like MP4, MKV, AVI, and MOV.
Key Features of AceMovi Video Editor:
- Allow users to cut, trim, and join video clips with several simple clicks.
- Supports different video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, etc.
- Can add transitions, filters, animations, text, overlays, and voice effects to video easily.
- Has a bulk of video effects and stickers for users to add to videos for free.
- Can make master videos with the advanced features of TunesKit AceMovi.
Top 2. Movavi Video Editor
If you want to cut or trim your video, Movavi Video Editor is one of the best video cutters in 2023. By using Movavi Video Editor, users can cut out the video clips just edit the start time and the end time. However, if you use the free version of Movavi Video Editor, there will be a watermark left on your video. Besides trimming or cutting videos, Movavi has advanced video editing features that can help users to make videos as they want.
- This program is easy to use.
- Has various video editing features.
- Can make advanced videos without simple editing skills.
- The interface is concise and beginner-friendly.
- It will be laggy while editing large file videos.
Top 3. PowerDirector
As a free video cutter program for Mac and Windows, PowerDirector is absolutely in the top rank. Different from the above video cutter programs, PowerDirector has two video editing modes, traditional timeline editor and storyboard mode. With the editing features of PowerDirector, PowerDirector is more like a video creating program than a video cutter. Using PowerDirector can also enhance your video and create high quality video. No matter you are a video editing beginner or a master, PowerDirector can always be a good choice.
- Wonderful and excellent editing features.
- Two different video editing modes, timeline and storyboard.
- Supports 4K video cutting and export.
- The price is very expensive.
Top 4. Kapwing Video Editor
If you don't want to download or install any program on your Mac, you can try to use an online video cutting program to cut your video clips. Here, Kapwing is one of the best video cutters for Mac online. By using Kapwing, you can make some simple video editing like trimming and cutting. However, you should bear some problems while using an online video cutter to cut your video like low uploading speed, video size limitations, and fewer video editing features. But if you just need to simply cut your videos, Kapwing is still the best video cutter for Mac online.
- Don't need to download and install any program.
- This online tool is very easy to use.
- Supports some common video formats.
- This tool may freeze while editing large-size videos.
Top 5. FlexClip
FlexClip is another online video cutter for Mac. This is a free video editing program that users can use to cut their video clips for free without leaving any watermark. However, FlexClip is not an easy-to-use video editing program and you may take some time to learn how to use it. This program supports mainstream video formats and offers different video presets for users to use. The video preset feature of FlexClip is very convenient and users will not need to pay too much effort to make a masterpiece.
- Can use it on a browser without downloading any program.
- The video preset feature is very convenient for video creation.
- Has basic and advanced video editing features.
- The uploading and downloading speed is slow
Those are the five best video cutters for Mac. Of the above five programs, AceMovi Video Editor is the most recommended one. No matter whether basic video cutting or advanced video editing, AceMovi Video Editor can always perform well. If you are still having other problems, please feel free to leave a comment below.