Want to merge some video clips but don't know which is the best video merger to make it? Now, more and more people are going to make vlogs to record their daily life and post the videos on the social media platform like Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook. To meet your needs in merging and combining video clips, a simple yet powerful video merger program is necessary.
If you are now picking up video merger software to help you combine and merge your video clips, this post will be the right place for you. In this post, we will list up some recommended video merger software, including pros and cons, and ensure that all the programs in this post are wonderful. Read it on.
- Top 1. AceMovi Video Editor
- Top 2. Windows Video Editor
- Top 3. iMovie
- Top 4. Movavi Video Editor
- Top 5. Kapwing Online Video Editor
Top 1. AceMovi Video Editor
The most recommended tool here is TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor. TunesKit AceMovi is one of the best video mergers in the market that can help users to merge various video clips with some simple clicks. This program is available on both Windows and Mac systems. Besides merging video clips, AceMovi Video Editor allows users to add video effects to their videos, like transitions, background music, filters, and animations to make videos look better. With the huge amount of library resources of AceMovi, you will not need to download extra video elements to enhance your video as AceMovi can meet all your needs.
- A huge stock of video editing resources
- Various filters, transitions, text, sound effects, patterns, etc.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Supports multiple input and output formats for videos
- The best choice to merge videos
- 1. Simple yet professional video editing features
- 2. Beginner-friendly interface that most users can edit videos like a master.
- 3. Supports mainstream video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, FLV, etc.
- 4. Can edit 4K or other high-resolution videos.
- 5. Has a bulk of video resources like audio effects, background music, sticks, etc.
- 1. Only supports English UI
Top 2. Windows Video Editor
Windows Video Editor is a free video merger for users to merge their videos on the Windows system. Though it is a basic video editing program, it can fully meet your needs in merging video. You can easily combine your video clips by using Windows Video Editor. You can add both photos or videos to Windows Video Editor and export them together as a complete video. Though it does not have advanced video editing features, it performs perfectly in merging video clips.
- 1. A very simple video editing program to combine video clips
- 2. Has a hassle-free interface
- 3. Work smoothly even on a low-end PC
- 4. Can add some video effects to the video
- 1. Doesn't have too many video editing features
- 2. Only supports Windows operating system.
Top 3. iMovie
If you are a Mac user and finding a free best video merger on Mac, iMovie is the program that you can't miss. iMovie is a comprehensive video editing program that is only available on Mac. As a non-linear video editing program, you can create your video clips as you want with fewer limitations. However, you will encounter more difficulties if you are a green hand in using iMovie. This program is reliable and you can share the video projects through iOS devices.
- 1. Non-linear video editor is wonderful to create content
- 2. Can share workflow between iOS devices
- 3. Has powerful and huge-amount video editing tools
- 1. Not available on the Windows system
- 2. Does not supports many video formats
Top 4. Movavi Video Editor
If you want a video editor that has some professional video editing features to edit your video, Movavi is here for you. As one of the best video mergers to merge videos, Movavi supports most video and audio formats, and you can mix video, photos, and audio into the timeline and combine them in one video. All the video editing features in Movavi are powerful and useful, which makes Movavi more like a professional video editing program than a video merger. In fact, Movavi is powerful enough for users to unleash their imagination.
- 1. The editing feature of Movavi is powerful and useful
- 2. Can merge and combine video in different video format
- 3. Support editing high-resolution video
- 1. This program is a little expensive
Top 5. Kapwing Online Video Editor
The final recommended video mergers in this post is Kapwing. Kapwing is an online video editing program that allows users to edit their videos without downloading any program. Why it is recommended here is the smart cut feature on Kapwing. The smart cut tool can help users cut their video into clips automatically by detecting the switch of the video. Not only merging videos, but Kapwing can also help users to combine different media resources like video, photo, image, and audio.
- 1. Does not need to download and install any program
- 2. The smart cut tool is very convenient in merging videos
- 3. Very easy to use
- 1. Editing is laggy
- 2. Uploading and downloading speed is slow
Part 3. Summary
That's the 5 best video mergers to merge video in 2023. And I think AceMovi Video Editor is the most recommended one. By using AceMovi Video Editor, you can merge your video clips and add some simple video effects to your video in several clicks. If you are still having other problems, please feel free to leave us a comment below.